7 Fantastic Sourcing Websites for Resellers Arbitrage
Fantastic Sourcing Websites for Reseller Arbitrage
Knowing where to source your inventory and how to find Reseller Arbitrage and Retail Arbitrage opportunities are critical to whether you will make money or lose money in your reselling journey (especially when you begin sourcing inventory rather than reselling from your own closet). If you are interested in this strategy and want to know seven fantastic sourcing websites for reseller arbitrage, keep reading, or if videos are more your style, scroll down to the YouTube Video at the bottom of the page to learn all about these online websites where you can source inventory up to 90% off!
What is Reseller Arbitrage?
Reseller Arbitrage is a type of retail arbitrage that involves buying products from online retail stores and reselling them for a profit on another online platform, such as Poshmark, eBay, or a personal website. The goal of online reseller arbitrage is to take advantage of price differences between different online retailers and to make a profit by buying low and selling high. This can involve purchasing products that are in high demand and selling them for a price premium (above retail), or buying clearance or overstock items from one retailer and selling them for a profit on another platform. To be successful in online reseller arbitrage, individuals need to have a good understanding of market trends and prices, access to multiple online retailers, and the ability to move inventory.
I’ve created a video that explains some strategies you can use as well as some trusted online sites where you can buy Luxury items like Gucci, Balenciaga, Fendi, and more, at a great discount – even items from the current season! Many of these sites also include in-demand designer streetwear brands such as Off-White, Vetements, Heron Preston, Rick Owens, Maison Margiela, Chrome Hearts, Number 9, and Issey Miyake, and hundreds of others, and cover categories of clothing, apparel, shoes, sneakers, handbags, and accessories.
How to Increase Poshark Sales with 7 Fantastic Sourcing Websites
What Will You Learn?
This video will teach you how to increase sales on Poshmark, eBay, Mercari, and other reselling platforms, by sourcing NWT trendy popular brands that sell fast, and have great margins already built-in, paired with the latest reseller tips and tricks relevant today, including:
- 7 websites where you can source clothing, shoes, & accessories to sell on Poshmark or eBay *including a little-known site where you can buy department store clothing for as low as $3* and up to 97% off – these prices will shock you!
- How to calculate Reseller Metrics like your Break-Even, Net Profit, and Net Profit Margin % to ensure you are making money and to “sell smarter, not harder”
- Actual examples of sold Poshmark listings that I sourced from these sites, including the cost, selling price, net profit, and profit margin %
- Reseller Tips on what brands to sell & how you can research which brands are popular
- Things I’ve learned reselling for over 20+ years (10 years on Poshmark) as explained by a top 5% seller, Poshmark Ambassador II, and someone who has made over 6 figures in net profit.
Total Video Length 19:25
Click play on the video below to watch!
I do have a special favor to ask. If you found this content valuable or just want to say “thanks,” please give my video a “like” (it really means a lot!!), watching it till the end also helps, and if you like it, please “Subscribe” to my YouTube Channel.